Thursday, March 6, 2008

High School Reunion Cruise

I am working on my high school 45th. class reunion. Since I am now selling cruises, I was contacted and asked to set up the reunion cruise. Instead of just a land based reunion as in the past, my classmates wanted a Reunion At Sea. The reunion won't be until November but sending out the information and hearing back from my classmate is great. Since my high school was in Orlando, Florida we picked the port closest to there, which is Port Canaveral. Some of the classmates still live in Orlando or have some family there.

Instead of the normal Friday night get together and the Saturday night dinner we will all be together the length of the cruise. It will give us plenty of time to get with our classmates and see what everyone has been up to, are they retired yet, how many grandchildren do they have and just enjoy ourselves. In the past we could move from table to table and quickly talk to our friends and then move on to the next table. Having it all on a cruise will give us plenty of time to really get to renew friendships with our classmates. Reunions are always nice and I am really looking forward to this Reunion At Sea.

No comments: